The best way to get a real sense of the School is to attend one of our Open Days. We hold Open Days three times a year. You will hear a talk from the Principal, take a tour of the School with our Senior School pupils, meet pupils and staff and receive information on the School and the admissions process.
Our next Open Day is on Saturday 6th May 2017 from 9.15 - 12pm.
- The Principal will speak at 9.30am
- Visitors are invited to enjoy tours across the Pre-Preparatory School, Preparatory School, Senior School, St Margarets (Girls Boarding) and School House (Boys Boarding)
- King's Rochester Sports Centre will also be open for tours. We will be running shuttle buses throughout the morning
- The Principal, Deputy Heads, Registrar and Academic Staff will be available to answer any of your questions
There is no requirement to book, but if you have any questions, please contact our Registrar, Mrs Susan Webb on 01634 888590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also holding open days on the following dates:
- Saturday 30th September 2017
- Saturday 24th February 2018
- Saturday 12th May 2018
Many children find that spending a taster day at King's the ideal way to find out if the School is the right fit for them. On a taster day, children are paired up with one of their prospective classmates who will show them the ropes, accompany them to their classes and anwer any questions they may have about life at the School.
If you would like to arrange for an individual Taster Day for your child, please contact our Registrar, Mrs Susan Webb on 01634 888590 or email@example.com.
Assessment Days for 11+ entry (Year 7)
We hold Assessment Days for Year 7 entry in the November and March prior to the September of entry. However we will hold individual assessments on other days if we have places available. Our next Year 7 Assessment Day will Saturday 11th March 2017. Please contact our Registrar, Mrs Susan Webb on 01634 888590 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.