The best way to get a real sense of the School is to visit us. We hold Whole School Open Mornings twice a year in the Michaelmas and Midsummer terms. The Nursery, Pre-Preparatory School, Preparatory School, Senior School and Boarding Houses are open for tours and you will hear a talk from the Principal, enjoy a range of activities across the School with our Senior School pupils, meet pupils and staff and receive information on the School and the admissions process.
We will be holding Whole School Open Mornings on:
- Saturday 28th September 2019 from 9.00am to 12noon
- Saturday 25th April 2020 from 9.00am to 12noon
What's on at a king's open morning?
- Meet our Principal, Mr Ben Charles who will welcome you to King's at 9.30am
- Visitors are invited to enjoy and participate in a range of activities across the Pre-Preparatory School, Preparatory School and Senior School.
- Enjoy pupil led tours across the Pre-Preparatory School, Preparatory School and Senior Schools, St Margarets (Girls Boarding) and School House (Boys Boarding).
- King's Rochester Sports Centre will also be open for tours
- The Principal, Deputy Heads, Registrar and Academic Staff will be available to answer any of your questions
There is no requirement to book, but if you have any questions, please contact our Registrar, Mrs Susan Webb on 01634 888590 or email@example.com.
visitor mornings & Afternoons
We hold several visitor mornings and afternoons each year, this is an ideal opportunity for parents who wish to see the School on a typical working day. Visitors are invited to pop in and enjoy a brief tour of our Nursery, Pre-Preparatory, Preparatory and Senior Schools. The Heads and Register will be available throughout the morning to answer any questions.
We will be holding our next Visitor Mornings & Afternoons on:
Nursery & Pre-Preparatory School
- Thursday 28th November 2019 from 9.30am to 11.30am
- Thursday 19th March 2019 from 9.30am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 6th November 2019 from 9.00am to 12.00noon
- Tuesday 3rd March 2020 from 9.00am to 12.00noon
Senior School & Sixth Form
- Thursday 22nd January 2020 from 2.30pm to 4.30pm
Many children find that spending a taster day at King's the ideal way to find out if the School is the right fit for them. On a taster day, children are paired up with one of their prospective classmates who will show them the ropes, accompany them to their classes and anwer any questions they may have about life at the School.
If you would like to arrange for an individual Taster Day for your child, please contact our Registrar, Mrs Susan Webb on 01634 888590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.