The best way to get a real sense of the School is to attend one of our Open Days. We hold Open Days twice a year in the Michaelmas and Midsummer terms. You will hear a talk from the Principal, enjoy a range of activities across the School with our Senior School pupils, meet pupils and staff and receive information on the School and the admissions process.
We will be holding a Whole School Open Morning on:
- Saturday 28th September 2019 from 9.00am to 12noon
- Saturday 9th May 2020 from 9.00am to 12noon
What's on at a king's open morning?
- Meet our Principal, Mr Ben Charles who will welcome you to King's at 9.30am
- Visitors are invited to enjoy and participate in a range of activities across the Pre-Preparatory School, Preparatory School and Senior School.
- Enjoy pupil led tours across the Pre-Preparatory School, Preparatory School and Senior Schools, St Margarets (Girls Boarding) and School House (Boys Boarding).
- King's Rochester Sports Centre will also be open for tours
- The Principal, Deputy Heads, Registrar and Academic Staff will be available to answer any of your questions
There is no requirement to book, but if you have any questions, please contact our Registrar, Mrs Susan Webb on 01634 888590 or email@example.com.
Many children find that spending a taster day at King's the ideal way to find out if the School is the right fit for them. On a taster day, children are paired up with one of their prospective classmates who will show them the ropes, accompany them to their classes and anwer any questions they may have about life at the School.
If you would like to arrange for an individual Taster Day for your child, please contact our Registrar, Mrs Susan Webb on 01634 888590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.