Our 360 Virtual Tour
King's enjoys a truly beautiful location, nestled in the heart of the Cathedral Precinct in historic Rochester with far-reaching views over the River Medway and between the Norman Cathedral and 12th century Rochester Castle.
Until we can welcome you in person to visit our wonderful School, simply drag the map around with your mouse and click on each building to learn more about each section of King’s Rochester.
- 1. Q: How do I apply?
- 2. Q: When should I apply?
- 3. Q: Do you offer Scholarships and financial assistance?
- 4. How many pupils are in a class?
- 5. Q: What extra-curricular activities are on offer?
- 6. Q: Do you have a school transport service?
- 7. Q: Do you run a Combined Cadet Force (CCF) and Duke of Edinburgh Award schemes?
- 8. Q: Which languages do you teach?
- 9. Q: Do you have school on Saturday?
- 10. Q: Do you offer before and after school care?
- 11. Q: When was your last inspection and what was the outcome?
- 12. Q: What are the current fees?