GCSE Subject Forum
Choosing which subjects to study at GCSE level marks a key point in a pupil's education as they begin to make choices that reflect their personal interests and preferences. At King’s Rochester our pupils follow a broad range of subjects in a combination of courses, strengthened by our extensive co-curricular programme.
At King’s all pupils take the following core subjects: English Language, English Literature, Mathematics, Religious Studies and Science. Pupils then need to choose three optional subjects. We do not have predetermined option blocks as we do our best to accommodate everyone’s choices.
King's Rochester GCSE Subject Forum will be held in March 2022 - date to be confirmed
If you have any further questions, please contact us using our online Enquiry Form - click here
- 1. Q: How do I apply?
- 2. Q: When should I apply?
- 3. Q: Do you offer Scholarships and financial assistance?
- 4. How many pupils are in a class?
- 5. Q: What extra-curricular activities are on offer?
- 6. Q: Do you have a school transport service?
- 7. Q: Do you run a Combined Cadet Force (CCF) and Duke of Edinburgh Award schemes?
- 8. Q: Which languages do you teach?
- 9. Q: Do you have school on Saturday?
- 10. Q: When was your last inspection and what was the outcome?
- 11. Q: What are the current fees?
We are delighted that inspectors carrying out our ISI Inspection in January 2020 found King's Rochester to be "excellent in all areas".
All three parts of King’s – Nursery and Pre-Preparatory School, Preparatory School and Senior School were scrutinised for the quality of their work with pupils, academic achievement and personal development and well-being – and findings in every section were first-class.