Sixth Form Subject Forum
Discover Sixth Form at King's at our A-Level Information Evening on Wednesday 13th October 2021 from 6:00pm.
Guests will enjoy a welcome from the Principal and Head of Sixth Form followed by a meet and greet event with our teaching staff and current pupils. Discover our broad range of A-Level subjects and our wider sixth form life including career advice and UCAS support as well as the Ivy House Programme and co-curricular opportunities.
Please book one ticket per person, for example: two parents and one child would equate to 3 tickets.
"The Sixth Form is a unique time of academic and personal development"
- 1. Q: How do I apply?
- 2. Q: When should I apply?
- 3. Q: Do you offer Scholarships and financial assistance?
- 4. How many pupils are in a class?
- 5. Q: What extra-curricular activities are on offer?
- 6. Q: Do you have a school transport service?
- 7. Q: Do you run a Combined Cadet Force (CCF) and Duke of Edinburgh Award schemes?
- 8. Q: Which languages do you teach?
- 9. Q: Do you have school on Saturday?
- 10. Q: When was your last inspection and what was the outcome?
- 11. Q: What are the current fees?
We are delighted that inspectors carrying out our ISI Inspection in January 2020 found King's Rochester to be "excellent in all areas".
All three parts of King’s – Nursery and Pre-Preparatory School, Preparatory School and Senior School were scrutinised for the quality of their work with pupils, academic achievement and personal development and well-being – and findings in every section were first-class.
If you have any further questions, please contact us using our online Enquiry Form - click here